Saturday, February 26, 2011

oh yeah, its all comin' together... :)

So... I got the internship!! Woo! I am running the social media for Noah's event center!! After my three month internship, I will have a job at Noah's assisting the team in planning the events at the Noah's in Pleasant Grove and in South Jordan. I am so excited! My first meeting is on Monday. :) This is going to open up a world of event planning for me. I have 90% of my experience in wedding and I cannot wait to get opened up to a whole new world!

I know that I said I would post pictures, but I am waiting for my sister in law to give me the pictures so I can scan them in. She said she would bring them to dinner tomorrow, so tomorrow I will get them up and running.

2 comments:

  1. Kate,

    that's great news. Give us more information on what the "whole new world" of Noah's event center entails. What are the specifics of your internship there? Also, be sure to keep copious notes--in this blog and/or in a journal--of everything you're doing and learning there. Finally, we do need to know that you're reading up on your chosen field as well, so don't forget the annotated bibliography. And again, congratulations on the internship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Kate.

    Like Mark writes, and in addition to what he writes, we get really good at whatever we want to do by getting more experience than others and by knowing more about it because we've paid better attention and studied it better.
    The internship will give you good experience (and pay attention and keep good notes!). The study you engage in through reading and making notes on good sources will give you the knowledge.

    ReplyDelete